#1001-Coach House - Apartment 301
This huge and very comfortable one bedroom Jay Peak area apartment is the perfect getaway lodging for that winter vacation. Aside from the fact that you can snowshoe and x-country ski right behind the building, you are only 10 minutes from Jay Peak Resort for superb downhill skiing and snowboarding. If you enjoy snow-mobiling, then right across the road you have access to the VAST snowmobile trails. Dogsledding is 7 minutes away or if you prefer a less rigorous activity, you can relax and receive a spa treatment at the new Vermont Salt Cave Spa just behind the Coach House.
If visiting in summer, this holiday let is within walking distance of the Trout River, a fly fisherman's paradise, local swimming holes, hiking the Long Trail, local pubs, restaurants, country stores and craft centers. You can discover the cultural heritage of Vermont with the seven historical covered bridges within 15 minutes of this Vermont village, go antiquing, berry picking, horseback riding, play a round of golf at Jay Peak Resort, get a massage and spa treatment just up the road. There is no shortage of things to do or you can just de-stress from the rigors of modern life whilst staying at this charming historic self-catering holiday let in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom.
This Jay Peak vacation apartment is also available as a seasonal rental or for persons on work contracts in the area. Call for details.
|Alarm Clock Bed Linens Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Ceiling Fans Coffee Maker DVD Player Disc golf Dishes and Utensils Fishing Full Bath and Shower Golf Heating High Speed Wireless Internet Hiking Trails Horseback riding Ice-skating Iron/Ironing Board Local Maps Local swimming holes ||Microwave Oven Parking on Premises Phone Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Skiing Sledding Snow-mobiling Snowboarding Snowshoe Snowshoe out the back door Soaps Stove Telephone Tennis Court Towels VAST snowmobile trail access VCR Walk to pubs & restaurants X-country ski out the back door |
|Per Week||Per Month|
|February 17, 2017 - February 26, 2017||200.00||200.00||1200.00||call|
|February 27, 2017 - March 31, 2017||85.00||150.00||call||call|
- Two night minimum except for holidays when there is a four night minimum.
- President's Week - $200/night or $1200 for the week.
- Cleaning fee - $35. One-time charge.
- If daily maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- Check for special discounted vacation packages and holiday rates
- This self-catering apartment is not pet friendly and no smoking is permitted in the apartment.
- No refunds are given for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.