#1003-Four Seasons - Apartment 2
Affordable lodging in the foothills of Jay Peak for families is found at the Four Seasons Vacation Rental apartments. This condo has the following sleeping arrangements:
A master bedroom with a queen size bed plus the added bonus of a bay window where you can relax with a book. The second bedroom has a full size bed and if needed. Guests enjoy the fact that the apartment has black-out windows to keep the room dark in the mornings so you can sleep late if you don't want to hit the Jay Peak Resort ski slopes too early.
The kitchen is bright and cheerful with its soft yellow walls, and colorful coca cola artifacts on the walls and adjoining this kitchen is a separate dining room with butcher block table seating for six. This is an ideal place to enjoy meals or board games.
Apartment 2 has high speed wifi internet access. As with all of the apartments at the Four Seasons, snow-mobilers will love the easy access to Vermont's VAST snow mobile trails.
|Alarm Clock Bed Linens Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Coffee Maker DVD Player Deck Dishes and Utensils Full Bath and Shower Heating High Speed Wireless Internet Iron/Ironing Board Local Maps Local swimming holes ||Microwave Oven Parking on Premises Pet Friendly Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Snow-mobiling Soaps Stove Sun porch Towels VAST snowmobile trail access VCR Wood stove |
- Two night minimum except for holidays when there is a 4 night minimum.
- Cleaning fee - $45. One-time charge.
- If daily maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- Smoking is permitted on the porch only at this Four Seasons Vacation Rental apartment
- No Refunds are giving for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.