#1003-Four Seasons - Apartment 3
This Vermont vacation rental apartment can accommodate up to six persons with three full size beds. The central meeting area tends to be in the huge kitchen around the kitchen table for a game of cards, board games or to enjoy a meal and drink with friends and family.
The apartment which caters to the budget conscous traveler, is not only affordable but clean and comfortable. It has high speed internet access, cable TV and a DVD player. There is no in house phone but cell phone service generally works well in the area.
In summer and fall, it is within walking and biking distance of rivers for trout fishing and swimming holes where visitors can jump off glacier rocks into deep, crystal clear pools of water during a summer vacation to northern Vermont. With its new carpet, paint and furnishings, guests will be glad they found the comfort, convenience and affordability of this Jay Peak lodging facility located one mile south of the Canadian border. Montreal is a quick 1 1/2 hours away.
|Alarm Clock Balcony Bed Linens Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Coffee Maker DVD Player Dishes and Utensils Full Bath and Shower Heating High Speed Wireless Internet Iron/Ironing Board ||Linens Local Maps Local swimming holes Microwave Oven Parking on Premises Refrigerator/Freezer Snowboarding Soaps Stove Towels VAST snowmobile trail access VCR |
|Per Week||Per Month|
|February 27, 2017 - March 31, 2017||call||call||call||call|
- Two night minimum except for holidays when it is a four night minimum.
- Cleaning fee - $45. One-time charge.
- If daily maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- This apartment is not pet friendly.
- This is a no smoking apartment.
- No refunds are given for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.