#1003-Four Seasons - Apartment 4
Stay at this Four Seasons Jay Peak condo rental in our beautiful Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. It is just perfect for a college ski or snowboarding trip to Jay Peak, Vermont where you can enjoy the 350 inches on average of snow received each year - the highest snowfall in the Eastern United States. Enjoy all winter activities - snowboarding, X-country skiing, downhill skiing, dog-sledding, sleigh rides, ice-skating, snow-shoeing and more. Check regularly for special winter vacation packages and don't forget to ask us about our discounted lift tickets at time of booking.
|Alarm Clock Balcony Bed Linens Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Ceiling Fans Coffee Maker DVD Player Full Bath and Shower Heating High Speed Wireless Internet ||Iron/Ironing Board Local Maps Local swimming holes Microwave Oven Parking on Premises Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Snowboarding Towels VAST snowmobile trail access VCR |
|Per Week||Per Month|
|February 27, 2017 - March 31, 2017||call||call||call||call|
- Two night minimum except for holidays when there is a four night minimum.
- Please contact for President's Week rates.
- Cleaning fee - $40. One-time charge.
- If daily maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- No Pet Policy
- Smoking is not permitted at this Coach House apartment
- No Refunds are giving for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.