#1001-Coach House - Apartment 201
Ski Vermont and stay at this spacious, light and airy two bedroom, one bathroom vacation rental condo at The Coach House, a historic building located in the western foothills of Jay Peak in the delightful, picture postcard Vermont town of Montgomery Center.
With its open-style kitchen/living area, this lovely Jay Peak area vacation apartment has everything you need for your holiday - cable TV, DVD player, VCR, a fully equipped kitchen, all linens and towels, high speed wireless internet access. The question remains, will you have time to use these amenities considering all there is to do at Jay Peak. In summer you can enjoy fishing in the Trout River, a lovely local swimming hole, hiking through the woods behind the Coach House and so much more.
In winter you have awesome glade skiing, 350 inches of snow ideal for snow-mobiling, snow-boarding, dog-sledding, sleigh rides, x-country skiing, snow-shoeing....winter sports to suit everyone's needs.There are even snowshoe trails through the woods behind the Coach House leading to the Recreation Center where the basketball court is flooded in winter for ice skating. Skates are availale for a nominal charge. The VAST snow-mobile trails are just across the street which makes The Coach House the ideal vacation rental facility if snow-mobiling in Vermont is your passion.
For a less active vacation, one should not miss having a massage at Healing Hands Ayurvedic Massage Center. Recently opened in unit 102 at the Coach House, the therapist was trained in India in this traditional healing massage which is just perfect after a day on the slopes. She truly has healing hands as she works with the subtle energy points of the body for an hour or more and the rates are extremely affordable = half what you would pay at a top resort.
In summer, there is trout fishing within a short walking distance of The Coach House, swimming in a number of exquisite swimming holes where kids (and parents for that matter) can jump off glacier rocks into crystal clear waters. Add to this hiking, mountain biking, antiquing, kayaking, tennis, golf...summer activities for all. The ideal summer vacation getaway from the stresses and problems of the modern everyday lifestyle.
|Alarm Clock Bed Linens Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Ceiling Fans Coffee Maker DVD Player Deck Dishes and Utensils Down duvets on all beds Fishing Full Bath and Shower Heating High Speed Wireless Internet Hiking Trails Ice-skating Iron/Ironing Board ||Local Maps Local swimming holes Microwave Oven Parking on Premises Phone Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Snowshoe out the back door Soaps Stove Tennis Court Towels VAST snowmobile trail access VCR Walk to pubs & restaurants X-country ski out the back door |
|Per Week||Per Month|
|February 17, 2017 - February 26, 2017||call||call||call||call|
|February 27, 2017 - March 31, 2017||call||call||call||call|
- Two night minimum except for holidays when there is a four night minimum.
- President's Week - $300/night - 4 night minimum
- Contact for special holiday rates or discounted packages.
- Cleaning fee - $50. One-time charge.
- If daily maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- No pets
- No smoking
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- Check for special discounted vacation packages and holiday rates
- This Vermont vacation rental condo is no-smoking and is not pet friendly.
- No refunds are given for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.