#1014: Brookside Farmhouse
General Description: Brookside Farmhouse is just 5 miles from Jay Peak Resort hidden away on 3 acres with its own brook, woods and meadows. Brookside farmhouse invites its visitors to enjoy a step back in time with its original warm wooden plank flooring, antique furniture, a true Vermont farmhouse and yet still providing its guests with all modern amenities including high speed internet access, cable TV, phone service, DVD players and a full-size pool table for the enjoyment of its guests.
Brookside Farmhouse sleeps a maximum of 14 persons and has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. A breakdown of sleeping arrangements are:
Master bedroom - 1 king size size bed
Bedroom 2 - 2 twin beds (connecting door to master which can be closed off.
Ideal for children who want to sleep close to their parents.
Bedroom 3 - 1 full size bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 full size bed
Bedroom 5 - 2 pairs of bunk beds (sleeps 4 persons)
Living room - 1 full size sofa bed. (A twin rollaway bed is also available at no additional charge.
In summer, explore the fairytale woods, fish in the brook and cook your fresh trout for supper. Provided the river isn't flowing too quickly, you can enjoy basking in the sun on the glacier rocks surrounding the small swimming holes. Children will enjoy berry picking in the garden as well as use of the playground swing set. At nights enjoy a BBQ dinner under a canopy of stars creating memories to last a life time. Whilst here, we can provide discounted golf passes at Jay Peak Resort and other area golf courses in the Northeast Kingdon.
For snowshoe and x-country skiers, you'll love the fact that in winter, this Vermont vacation rental has almost 200 acres of woods, meadows and trails just outside the back door with pristine views of Hazen's Notch. No snow-mobiles or ATV's are allowed on this land. Your Vermont winter holiday activities are right outside your back door. We can also provide discount lift tickets for superb skiing and snowboarding at Jay Peak Resort and provide complimentary assistance with putting together a vacation package with activities to suit everyone in your family or group.
|Alarm Clock BBQ Beach Towels Bed Linens Berry Picking Blender Board Games Books Cable TV (expanded channels) Ceiling Fans Coffee Maker DVD Player Dishes and Utensils Dishwasher Dryer Fishing Full Bath and Shower Garage Heating High Speed Wireless Internet Hiking Trails Ice-skating Iron/Ironing Board Laundry room ||Local Maps Local swimming holes Microwave Mud Room Outdoor BBQ Grill Oven Parking on Premises Pet Friendly Phone Playground Swing Set Pool Table Radio Refrigerator/Freezer Satellite TV Shower Sledding Snowshoe out the back door Soaps Stove Sun porch Towels VCR Washer X-country ski out the back door |
|Per Week||Per Month|
|February 17, 2017 - February 26, 2017||call||call||call||call|
|February 27, 2017 - March 31, 2017||call||call||call||call|
- MARTIN LUTHER KING AND PRESIDENT'S WEEK SPECIAL RATES. CONTACT 802-578-7103 FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- Two night minimum except for holidays when it is a four night minimum.
- Cleaning fee - $100. One-time charge.
- If daily or additional maid service is required, this is available at an additional charge..
- Vermont Rooms tax of 9% is applied to above rates except if staying monthly.
- 20% reservation deposit required at time of booking. Refundable if cancelled up to 30 days prior to anticipated arrival.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
- Pet friendly with restrictions
- No smoking is permitted inside Brookside Farmhouse.
- Contact for special discounted rates and "Last Minute Deals"
- No refunds are given for weather conditions.
To check availability or to make a reservation, please contact the Property Manager.